Distances Between El Prat And Points of Interest
The taxi service in El Prat airport is a private taxi service that will help you reach the centre of Barcelona or your accommodation. It takes 20-30 minutes to get to the centre; depending on traffic. This is an ideal transfer service for those travellers who are not familiar with the city and are not sure of the distance from the Airport to the city.
Below are the distances and corresponding journey times from El Prat to some of the places worth visiting:
- Airport - Plaza de Catalunya: By using the C-31, you can reach the geographical centre of Barcelona in just 25 minutes. This is the quickest route into the city.
- Airport - Camp Nou: If you’re coming to watch an exciting football match and need to cover the 14 kilometres between these two locations, our recommendation would be to take the C-31 which will enable you to reach your destination in about 20 minutes.
- Airport - Montserrat Abbey: The monastery and the fabulous scenery that surrounds it is some 63 kilometres from the airport, which should take about 1 hour to reach.
There are various ways to get around the city. Those who want to know all the available options can get all the information on our Barcelona transport page.
The underground is made up of 11 lines of different colours and numbers. Since it is a subway system, it is often the fastest way to get around the city.
Buses are very comfortable and you do not have to wait long. However, they have the disadvantage of fares being more costly than other towns in Spain. A ride may cost €2.20 if you are not in possession of a pass, and the buses are often very busy. For more info, see the following site: Map Bus Lines Barcelona.
A tourist bus is a fun way to see the city. There are 3 different coloured lines that give you the opportunity to see many attractions during a single day. Those who want to get around Barcelona by bike may tie them up at the many bike stations dotted around the city.
Finally, those who want to travel by taxi, should know that public taxis are yellow and black, and there are many of them available. They are quite cheap and very convenient for getting around the city, but they are not equally cheap for travel to-and-from the airport because most taxi firms charge a premium for airport travel; plus, the cost varies depending on the travel time. On the contrary, a Barcelona aiport Taxi service such as TaxiLeader's has a fixed cost, and is very cheap for those arriving at the airport and who want to reach their destination without taking various means of transport. Download our PDF Barcelona transports guide and get around Barcelona with no worries.
Taxi Service at El Prat
The private taxi service to and from Barcelona airport is carried out by professional drivers in possession of a public transport licence. Booking a taxi is very simple, just fill in the appropriate form by entering the details of your transfer, after which the system will calculate the exact cost.
The main advantage of booking a private transfer online is that you know in advance what the entire cost of the service will be. This means there are no unpleasant surprises when you reach your destination.
Why Choose Taxileader.net
Despite the efficiency of Barcelona's public transport network, it is important to note that the city has more than 7 million tourists every year; which is why the local metro, bus and taxi services cannot cope with the huge mass of people pouring into the Catalan capital. Not to mention the fact that the roads are already overflowing with vehicles, which is why it is not always easy to grab a public taxi.
To avoid any inconveniences, Taxileader.net has a personalized service that allows you to reach your destination easily. Here are the benefits of our service:
- A driver greets you at the airport with a sign that has your name on it
- You avoid using various public transport links to get to your destination
- No additional cost is added in case of flight delay
- The total cost of transport is known in advance
- No need to carry your luggage unless you want to
- You save a lot of time rather than lining up for a premium-rate airport taxi
To save money, many travellers use public transport to get to their destination, but quite a number of bus or metro changes are required, and it is no fun getting on a bus or train with luggage.
Travellers who venture into cities that they have not visited previously will often have a hard time finding their hotel. This problem is easily solved thanks to Taxileader's private drivers in Barcelona, as they will take you straight to your hotel from the airport. Getting to Barcelona has never been so easy!