Taxileader.net website makes available a private transfers service by car, minibus and bus, in several locations all around the world.
The cost of transfers varies according to the place of departure and destination, the date of the transfer and the number of passengers. It is therefore necessary to calculate the exact cost by filling out a part of the booking form, which can be found on almost every page of Taxileader.net website.
When you book a transfer through Taxileader.net, you automatically accept all terms and conditions of service, as listed below:
- Taxileader reserves the right, upon notice to the customer, to cancel reservations that violate the terms and conditions.
- All Taxi (or any other means of transport) services are not operated by Taxileader.net, but by external dealers, who are fully licensed for the service provided.
- The external operators or dealers cited above are the sole responsible of the services provided.
- The customer is provided with the phone number (or e-mail address) of the driver who provides the service.
- In case of any changes to the requested service, or when deemed appropriate, the operators and the customers can modify the booking information, by mutual agreement. Nevertheless, all changes must be communicated to Customer Service, too. In any case, the customer is the sole responsible of any consequence that may derive from the changes required.
- Taxileader.net will forward the received bookings only to professional operators and drivers in possession of the relevant license. Despite the fact that Taxileader.net selects only the best passenger transport companies on the market, Taxileader.net is not responsible for the operate of the same companies and is not liable in any way for any damages or losses to customers who have booked through this website. Those operators or agents, must be considered the only responsible part of any aforementioned damage.
Customers who need car seats for their children can select the number needed directly on the online booking form or on the phone.
We remind our customers that being a service subject to availability, additional and not mandatory in terms of law, it is not possible to guarantee its availability until the time of the transfer.
Taxileader.net is committed to guaranteeing the most comfortable travel experience even for the youngest passengers, trying wherever possible to supply the seats required at the time of booking, even though these are not mandatory on taxis.
- The shuttle service is a service provided by external operators in regular possession of a license and with many years of experience in the sector;
- The responsibilities of the services are totally in charge of the external operators; the customer will receive all the data of the operators when the booking is confirmed;
- Taxileader is not responsible for any inefficiencies generated by external operators;
- The shuttle service is a transfer service shared with other passengers (maximum 8 seats);
- The shuttle service is a shared transfer service, operating from the Paris airports to the center of Paris and vice versa (which covers from the 1st to the 8th arrondissements);
- Bookings received by Taxileader with a different destination from the center of Paris or Disneyland Paris, or anyway outside the areas mentioned above, must be changed. In this case, the customer can make a change to the reservation from a shared vehicle to a private one, or change the destination in the center of Paris or cancel the reservation;
- All shuttles's changes or cancellations must come to Taxileader by completing the form: Change Booking;
- The service will be confirmed only and exclusively after receipt of the deposit by credit card; the customer may consider the service confirmed only after the e-mail has been received from Taxileader;
- The customer is required to notify the driver in case of: flight delay, baggage claim delay or any other type of delay;
- The customer can communicate with the driver via SMS (or call) to the emergency number, which will be found in the booking confirmation e-mail;
- Passengers can carry only one bag per person on board the Shuttle. Additional baggage will not be accepted. In case of additional availability in the car luggage rack, the client will be required to pay a penalty;
- The pick-up time (from the accommodation) can be anticipated or postponed by about 5-20 minutes, depending on the pick-up points of the different passengers. The driver will inform the customer in advance by SMS;
- The customer is solely responsible for communicating a withdrawal time sufficient to arrive at the airport even in conditions of high traffic;
- Bookings for Beauvais airport will not be accepted, with pick-up times of less than 4 hours from the flight departure time;
- Bookings for Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports will not be accepted, with pick-up times of less than 3 hours from the flight departure time;
Payment by credit card
When booking, our customers can choose to pay the total amount of the service in advance by credit card or bank transfer; or they can choose to pay in advance only a small deposit with a credit card and give the rest in cash to the driver.
The credit card details will be held on Authorize.net's secure servers to guarantee the service, and for no reason will they be saved or retained on the Taxileader.net server or transmitted to second parties.
Only in case of no-show on the spot or last-minute cancellations without a justified cause, will the Terms and Conditions of the service be applied, which will charge the total amount on the card through Authorize.net's secure servers.
In case you have chosen to pay in cash to the driver it is mandatory to respect this condition. Failure to pay the driver in cash entails a penalty of 10% of the total for administrative expenses.
The customers are the only responsible for the data provided (telephone numbers, addresses, number of passengers and baggage, arrival and departure times, any connection problems with their mobile phones).
Cancellation & Refunds policy
Cancellations or changes
- For CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES with less than 48 hours in advance of the trip it is necessary to send both an SMS to the EMERGENCY phone number, specifying the booking code, and the cancellation of the service on the page: Contacts;
- CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES with more than 48 hours in advance on the trip must always be communicated via the form on the page: Contacts;
- We remind our kind customers that the terms and conditions must always be respected. We also remind you that changes communicated less than 48 hours before the transfer are always subject to availability.
Missing the return flight
When booking, a customer is required to select in advance the pick up time. In this way the customer will not miss his/her flight back, taking into account any possible delay due to traffic etc... In case the customer time selection does not allow him/her enough time to get to the airport, Taxileader.net will not be liable in any way for any losses or damages.
Taxileader.net is owned by Giovanni Luca D'Alessandro, Triq Gerry Zammit - Gzira (Malta).