Taxileader.net website makes available a private transfers service by car, minibus and bus, in several locations all around the world.
The cost of transfers varies according to the place of departure and destination, the date of the transfer and the number of passengers. It is therefore necessary to calculate the exact cost by filling out a part of the booking form, which can be found on almost every page of Taxileader.net website.
When you book a transfer through Taxileader.net, you automatically accept all terms and conditions of service, as listed below:
- Taxileader reserves the right, upon notice to the customer, to cancel reservations that violate the terms and conditions.
- All Taxi (or any other means of transport) services are not operated by Taxileader.net, but by external dealers, who are fully licensed for the service provided.
- The external operators or dealers cited above are the sole responsible of the services provided.
- The customer is provided with the phone number (or e-mail address) of the driver who provides the service.
- In case of any changes to the requested service, or when deemed appropriate, the operators and the customers can modify the booking information, by mutual agreement. Nevertheless, all changes must be communicated to Customer Service, too. In any case, the customer is the sole responsible of any consequence that may derive from the changes required.
- Taxileader.net will forward the received bookings only to professional operators and drivers in possession of the relevant license. Despite the fact that Taxileader.net selects only the best passenger transport companies on the market, Taxileader.net is not responsible for the operate of the same companies and is not liable in any way for any damages or losses to customers who have booked through this website. Those operators or agents, must be considered the only responsible part of any aforementioned damage.
Customers who need car seats for their children can select the number needed directly on the online booking form or on the phone.
We remind our customers that being a service subject to availability, additional and not mandatory in terms of law, it is not possible to guarantee its availability until the time of the transfer.
Taxileader.net is committed to guaranteeing the most comfortable travel experience even for the youngest passengers, trying wherever possible to supply the seats required at the time of booking, even though these are not mandatory on taxis.
Payment by credit card
When booking, our customers can choose to pay the total amount of the service in advance by credit card or bank transfer; or they can choose to pay in advance only a small deposit with a credit card and give the rest in cash to the driver.
The credit card details will be held on Authorize.net's secure servers to guarantee the service, and for no reason will they be saved or retained on the Taxileader.net server or transmitted to second parties.
Only in case of no-show on the spot or last-minute cancellations without a justified cause, will the Terms and Conditions of the service be applied, which will charge the total amount on the card through Authorize.net's secure servers.
In case you have chosen to pay in cash to the driver it is mandatory to respect this condition. Failure to pay the driver in cash entails a penalty of 20% of the total for administrative expenses.
The customers are the only responsible for the data provided (telephone numbers, addresses, number of passengers and baggage, arrival and departure times, any connection problems with their mobile phones).
Cancellation & Refunds policy
Missing the return flight
When booking, a customer is required to select in advance the pick up time. In this way the customer will not miss his/her flight back, taking into account any possible delay due to traffic etc... In case the customer time selection does not allow him/her enough time to get to the airport, Taxileader.net will not be liable in any way for any losses or damages.
Taxileader.net is owned by Giovanni Luca D'Alessandro, Triq Gerry Zammit - Gzira (Malta).