1. User Terms:
- Taxileader.net “We”, “Us” and “Our(s)”: Taxileader.net - VAT number MT23044306 - Triq Ta' Xmiexi - Msida (Malta).
- Platform: Taxileader.net website, offering electronic or telephone mediation services and connecting You and the Transport Service Providers.
- Customer “You” or “Your”: the person using the Services of the Platform and only responsible for (the booking of) all Passengers.
- Passenger(s): the person(s) using the Transport Service/arrangements.
- Booking: a reservation for a Transport Service.
- Driver: the person executing the Transfer, employed by or operating on behalf of the Transport Service Provider, the external operator/dealer.
- Transfer: the Transfer from the Pickup Location to the Drop-off Location.
- Transport Service Provider: the external operator/dealer in question providing the Transport Services.
- Transport Service/arrangements: Transfer provided by the Transport Service Provider.
2. Contract & Liability:
By making a Booking, the first named person (Customer/You) on the Booking agrees, on behalf of all Passengers detailed on the Booking, that he/she:
- read these Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them;
- the only responsible for the data provided (telephone numbers, addresses, number of Passengers and baggage, arrival and departure times);
- the only responsible for using the Services of the Platform and only responsible for (the booking of) all Passengers.
- is over 18 years of age;
- accepts financial responsibility for payment of the Booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the Booking.
Taxileader.net is a Platform that acts solely as an intermediary between You and the Transport Service Provider.
Through Our Platform, We provide mediation services for the provision of Transport Services from the Transport Service Providers to Customers.
We do not provide nor could be considered to provide the Transport Services by itself, since We are not a licensed Transport operator.
When Booking a Transport Service/arrangements through Taxileader.net, You acknowledge and agree that :
- You are entering into a contract with the Transport Service Provider for the provision of a Transport Service and You and Transport Service Provider bear sole liability for the fulfilment of the provision of the Transport.
- The Transfer arrangement is made between you and the relevant Transport Service Provider and We will have no liability whatsoever in respect of any costs, expenses, liabilities (including any liabilities for taxes), injuries, direct, indirect and consequential loss, damages, claims, demands, proceedings and/or legal costs incurred or suffered by you or the Passengers under or in connection with any Transfer arrangement and/or Transport Services.
- The Transport services are not operated by Us, but by external operators/dealers (i.e. The Transport Provider), who are fully licensed and the sole responsible for the service provided.
- In case of any changes of the requested service, or when deemed appropriate, You and The Transport Service Provider can modify the Booking information, by mutual agreement. Nevertheless, all changes must be communicated to our Customer Service, too. In any case, You are the sole responsible for any consequence that may derive from the changes required.
- When Booking, you are required to select the Pickup time in advance. By doing so, You will not miss Your flight back, taking into account any possible delay due to traffic etc. In case Your time selection does not allow the Driver enough time to get to the airport, We will not be liable in any way for any losses or damages.
- We will forward the received Bookings only to professional Transport Providers in possession of the relevant licence. Despite the fact that We select only the best Passenger Transport companies on the market, We are not responsible for the service provided and are not liable in any way for any damages or losses to customers who have booked through Our Platform.
- We reserve the right, upon notice to the customer, to cancel reservations that violate the terms and conditions.
You are expected to check all of the information which is provided to Us at the time of Booking to ensure it is correct, including the Pickup information. Once these details are confirmed We will proceed to verify the Booking with the Transport Service Provider.
By making the Booking, You consent that all the information is being passed on to the relevant persons and agree that We, the Transport Service Provider or the Driver may communicate directly with You (e.g. via phone, Whatsapp or SMS) as part of the use of the Services.
After making the Booking You will receive the following emails:
- Instantly Email/acknowledgement email, to confirm the receipt of the Booking.
- Confirmation email of the Booking with the Transport Service Provider, few hours after the acknowledgement email, mentioning Your Booking code and the meeting point at the Pickup place.
- Email/SMS with the contact details (phone and name) of the Driver assigned to operate Your Transfer, a few hours before the Transport Service.
Important Legal Notice:
Please note that completion of the online Booking process, along with the acknowledgement email We send to You, does not constitute the confirmation of the booking, even though on the acknowledgement email, the Booking code is depicted.
The process to confirm your request, through Our Platform, will take place only when We received the full payment from You.
We reserve the right to decline a Booking Order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
If We cannot provide You with the Transport Service, in exceptional circumstances, We will not process Your order, We will inform You as soon as possible and, if You have already paid for the services that We cannot deliver, We will refund You in a timely manner.
4. Special requests:
For any special requests, You should provide the information at the time of Booking.
We will pass on all such requests to the Transport Service Provider, but We can't guarantee that they will be met and We will have no liability to you if they are not.
Whenever car seats for children are needed, You can select the number directly on the online Booking form or on the phone.
Note that the Transport Service Provider will provide child / baby seats if requested whenever possible, however We remind You that being a service subject to availability and not mandatory in terms of law, it is not possible to guarantee the availability until the time of the Transport/Transfer.
Please note that We and the Transport Service Provider cannot guarantee that the seats provided will be the exact fit for Your child.
The cost of Transfers varies according to the place of departure and destination, the date of the Transfer and the number of Passengers. It is therefore necessary to calculate the exact cost by filling out the booking form .
We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices.
Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur, therefore You should check the price of the chosen Transport Service at the time of Booking.
All Charges are due and the full amount has to be paid immediately upon making a Booking with the payment method designated by you.
You are solely responsible for submitting Us Your real personal data when booking through Our Platform. You also warrant and represent that You are the holder or have legal rights on the payment cards and accounts details You provide Us with and that there is enough money to cover the value of the Transport Service.
We may proceed (however, are not obliged to) in an examination process of the payment details You provide Us with when choosing credit card as a payment method or via Online Providers. In case an error, misleading statement or other problem occurs, We may, at Our sole discretion reject Your Order.
If full payment is not received when required, We will notify the Transport Service Provider who may cancel Your Booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their Booking conditions.
7. Cancellation policy:
click on this link for the Refunds page.
8. Change policy:
You can proceed to any changes of the Booking details up 24 hours prior to the scheduled Pickup time by accessing the following link: https://www.taxileader.net/customer/log?lang=en
Depending on the changes requested, the Transfer price might change. On that occasion, the new Transfer price will be communicated to You, and the new Transfer details will be in effect once there is payment confirmation of the new Transfer price where applicable.
If the new Transfer price is less, You will be partially refunded.
If the new Transfer price is more, due to changes in pick up or drop off time or distance, You will be required to pay the additional amount.
If no changes can be done, the Transfer will have to be cancelled.
9. Complimentary Waiting Time:
The Driver will be waiting for You at the Pickup place at the time that is scheduled in the Booking order.
The complimentary waiting time starts counting from the scheduled Pickup time up to max. 60 minutes.
For an airport Pickup where the scheduled Pickup time is the flight arrival time and there is a flight delay, the complimentary waiting time starts from the moment the flight arrives considering the information provided by You as correct and adequate flight details.
For an airport Pickup where the Pickup time is the flight arrival time and the flight arrives earlier than the scheduled time, the scheduled Pickup time remains the initial scheduled Pickup time.
10. Flight delays or cancellation:
We shall not be liable for cancellation, rescheduling or delay of Passenger’s flights and other circumstances not depending on Our actions or inactions and We shall not be able to guarantee the waiting for the passenger at the meeting place beyond the limits of the free waiting time of 60 minutes.
In case of a delay of Transfer arrangements of more than 1 hour, the Transport Service Provider or Driver may cancel the Transport Service or charge for the additional waiting time.
11. Force Majeur:
We nor the Transfer Service Provider shall be liable for any default or delay in the performance of the Transport Services if and to the extent that the default or delay is caused directly or indirectly by fire, flood, elements of nature, acts or war, terrorism or civil unrest, governmental actions and/or restrictions, strikes or labour shortages, epidemic or pandemic or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Us and/or Transport Service Providers. In such an event We shall notify You as soon as possible.
12. Shuttle Service:
- The shuttle service is a Transport Service shared with other Passengers (maximum 7 seats). Note that child seats can not be provided.
- The shuttle service will be confirmed only and exclusively after receipt of the full amount; the customer may consider the service confirmed only after the confirmation e-mail has been received from Us.
- Passengers can carry only one bag per person on board the Shuttle. Additional baggage will not be accepted.
- Bookings received by Us with a different destination from the served area can not be considered.
In that case, You can choose to change the Booking from a shared shuttle vehicle to a private one, or change the destination or to cancel the Booking.
- Please note that for shared shuttle service only, the pickup time may differ by about up to 45 minutes, depending on the pickup points of the different Passengers. The driver will inform You in advance by SMS or any other system.
- The customer is required to notify the driver in case of: flight delay, baggage claim delay or any other type of delay.
- You are solely responsible for communicating a pickup time sufficient to arrive on time at the airport, even in high traffic conditions.