TaxiLeader.net is commited to operating within the framework of the Data Protection Act.
TaxiLeader website gathers some personal data according to the following:
- TaxiLeader collects personal information about its customers, such as name, address, phone number, or email address only in order to provide a Taxi Transfer.
- TaxiLeader does not sell or exchange its customers' personal information with any third part for commercial reasons.
- TaxiLeader does obtain some non-personally identifiable information, such as the customers' browser type, or the computer operating system they use.
- The information collected by TaxiLeader is used only for the purpose of providing a taxi transfer.
- TaxiLeader may use personal information knowingly supplied by the customers, to update them about new TaxiLeader.net products or services.
- TaxiLeader follows security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information provided to customers, in order to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the data protection legislation.
- TaxiLeader does not collect sensitive information about customers, except when they specifically knowingly provide it.
Customers who eventually feel that this site is not following its stated information policy are kindly asked to contact us.