Paris has airports that are situated at least 20 km away from the city centre. Most of the tourist attractions in Paris can be found in the centre, which means that hotel prices increase considerably.
When travelling, a tourist tries to save money by choosing low airfares, hotels outside the city centre, and city transit transfers. However using this slow method of transportation during a vacation takes away from visiting time. Sometimes we find ourselves at the end of our trip regretting we haven't taken advantage of everything the city has to offer. Our company helps tourists avoid this.
A Paris airport taxi transfer is easy to do with taxileader.net. Our taxis will transfer you directly from the airport to the hotel and back, as well as around the stunning city of Paris, the capital of France, also known as the City of Light. With help from our English customer support, language is not a barrier and your vacation is sure to be a success.
Paris Airport Taxi Prices
If you are wondering how much is a taxi ride from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris? Pleas, find the price hereunder.
|Paris Taxi||1-4 passengers||5-8 passengers|
|Orly Airport||from 58€||from 78€|
|Charles de Gaulle airport||from 61€||from 78€|
|Beauvais airport||from 116€||from 127€|
How it Works
This is how our paris airport taxi service works: on arrival at the Paris airport our driver will be waiting for you with your name written on a card. At the three main airports servicing Paris: Beauvais, Charles de Gaulle and Orly, it is possible to book a private taxi using the following services:
There are 3 airports in Paris: Charles de Gaulle (30 km NE), Orly (20 km S) and Beauvais (90 km E). It’s a fact that many times tourists take a taxi from one of these airports without knowing the cost of the trip in advance, and when they arrive at the destination, they have to pay much more than expected or that was stated on a website.
Our cars that undertake the service from the Parisian airports are professional vehicles with drivers with valid licenses which, in general, do not have any identifiable sign on them. Classic Parisian taxis which are available all over the city centre, have a white illuminated sign on the roof which says “Taxi Parisien.” The high number of taxis in service is partially due to the fact that Paris, like many other capital cities in the world, covers a very large area.
When using the taxi service from the Paris airports, it is usually acceptable to pay a small advance deposit with a credit card with the balance directly payable to the driver who takes you to your destination. You can ask to pay the full amount for the service in advance, but, in this case, it is necessary to pay by bank transfer at least 5 days in advance of the transfer.
Useful phone numbers to book your taxi:
- For English: 0044 (0) 20 3239 1595.
- For Italian: (0039) 349 19 95 246.
- For Spanish: (0034) 691 070 093.
- For French: 0033 (0) 977 196 280.
- For Russian: (007) 499 609 1550.
- For Romanian: (0040) 368 63 00 05.
Note: Customer service available Monday-Saturday from 9am to 6pm. The reservation service via form on this page is active 24h / 24: Book now
Ideas about journey times and distances
Through our booking form it is also possible to calculate the distances and the journey times between the Parisian airports and the main attractions in the French capital. The calculation is based on the use of a private taxi in normal traffic conditions. You will find some examples below:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport – Eiffel Tower: approximately 31km which will take 47 minutes via the A1 as opposed to 39km and more than an hour if you choose the A3.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport – Disneyland Paris: the fastest route is 40 minutes via the A104, despite the fact that the distance between the 2 places is around 44km as opposed to 33.4km which can be done in 45 minutes if you choose the D212 where the traffic is generally slower.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport - Champs Elysées: a 30km journey which is achievable in 45 minutes when using the A1 whereas choosing the A3 involves a distance of 38km that will take around 1 hour.
For those who are landing at Orly and want to have an idea about journey times and distances:
- Orly Airport – Eiffel Tower: the quickest route is a 25 minute drive via the BD Périphérique (the Paris ring-road).
- Orly Airport – Disneyland Paris: via the A4 motorway, you can arrive at Europe’s most famous amusement park within around 35 minutes covering the 48km that separates the park from the airport.
- Orly Airport - Champs Elysées: in order to cover a distance of some 23km, you will need at least 30 minutes via the BD Périphérique which is the quickest route compared to the E5 road which constitutes a distance of 18km and takes about 33 minutes.
For those who are arriving at Beauvais, the airport which is furthest from Paris, here are the main distances:
- Beauvais Airport – Eiffel Tower: the fastest route covers a distance of 95km in around one hour and 25 minutes via the A16 compared with the A1 which involves a journey of 113km that is achievable in 1 hour and 38 minutes.
- Beauvais Airport – Disneyland Paris: with normal traffic, it is possible to travel the 125km that separate the two places in approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes when choosing to use the A16, which makes it possible to reach the destination more rapidly.
- Beauvais Airport - Champs Elysées: the only motorways that connect the airport and the centre of Paris are the A16 which takes around 1 hour and 21 minutes to do the 95km that separate the two points or the A1 whose journey times will be much longer.
People who choose to book a private airport transfer in Paris will quickly appreciate the difference between public transport and travelling with a private service in relaxed style directly to their accommodation. In fact, isn't travelling all about being on holiday, relaxing and exploring new cultures? For your trip home, with a suitcase full of delightful memories to share with your friends and family, it is important to organize your journey in advance.
In addition to booking a Taxi from any of the Parisian airports, it is also necessary to bear in mind how much can go wrong if there is no pre-planning. For this reason, it is advisable to pre-book various different services such as: tourist guides who speak your language and will enrich your visit with their local knowledge and any tickets for the main attractions in Paris which will mean you don't have to queue at the entrance. Also, if you are hoping to save on the costs of an airport transfer, there is a Paris Airport Shuttle service which can drop you right at your accommodation and can be shared with up to a maximum of eight passengers. Get around the French capital with confidence: download our free Paris Transports Guide in pdf format.
Going to Disneyland Paris
If you are going to Disneyland, you may also be interested in booking one of the following private services:
- Charles de Gaulle Disneyland Taxi
- Beauvais Disneyland Taxi
- Orly Disneyland Taxi
- Paris to Disneyland Taxi
For visitors to Paris who want to have more information about any type of transportation, you can use the Ratp page where you can find out in real time what the status is for all means of public transport in the French capital.
Once you place an order on our website, we will email you a confirmation number, the total price of your trip (which you have already calculated), and a phone number in case of emergency or problems. In fact, the main advantage of our service is to know in advance the exact price to pay to the driver. We drive licensed professional vehicles, in a different colour from the white Parisian Taxis. Book now a Paris Airport transfer.