Berlin Taxis is the booking service to manage transportations to and from Berlin airports. Finding a public transportation time schedule that adapts to your needs is not always easy and quick, on the contrary, often it ends up being uncomfortable or stressful.
This Taxi service is the ideal solution for different kinds of travelers, those on a tight schedule, budget or also those who choose comfort and efficiency, who don’t wish to take risks in loosing time on their trip to the German capital, or worse still, miss their flight back home.
With the Taxi Berlin service, you can enjoy the comfort of having a personal driver who will meet you at the terminal and will take you professionally to any address or hotel in Berlin, at any time of day or night.
Berlin, the splendid German capital, is a very lively city that offers visitors so many different things to see and do. For those who have chosen to explore this German gem, in addition to the classic tourist attractions such as the Brandenburg Gate and what is left of the Berlin Wall (now decorated with works by more than 100 artists from all over the world) it is also worth visiting the beautiful countryside around the city or organising a visit to the magical Charlottenburg Palace.
For those visitors who are not interested in visiting this metropolis but do want to explore some nearby locations, we have supplied a list of the main distances and journey times from the two airports in Berlin: Tegel and Schoenefeld.
- Tegel Airport - Alexanderplatz: in order to reach the beating heart of Berlin, just take the Saatwinkler Damm: 12 kilometres that can be done in around 35 minutes;
- Tegel Airport – Charlottenburg Palace: these two locations are very close to each other, about 6 kilometres in total so you can do this journey in about 10 minutes if there isn’t any traffic;
- Tegel Airport - Potsdam: for those who want to visit this wonderful city and its famous palace of Sanssouci which was used as the summer residence of Frederick the Great of Prussia, just take the A115 and you will reach Potsdam in about half an hour.
- Schoenefeld Airport - Alexanderplatz: the distance between the Berlin airport that mainly services low cost flights and the city centre is about 23 kilometres which can be travelled in around 40 minutes when using the A113 motorway.
- Schoenefeld Airport – Charlottenburg Palace: the quickest route which will enable you to arrive in about 30 minutes is via the A113 and A100 motorways;
- Schoenefeld - Potsdam: the journey takes 35 minutes if there is no real traffic covering the 38 kilometres that separate the airport from the wonders of Potsdam.
Berlin Taxis offers private transportation in new, fully legal Mercedes Benz sedans, driven by licensed drivers. Customer service in English is available Monday to Friday from 9 to 17, while direct transportation from airport to accommodation (or vice versa) is available 24 hours a day for 365 days of the year at competitive prices.
Get the best fare, book now a Berlin Airport Transfer
You can book by filling in the form on the web page. The client should fill in all the necessary details, including confirming the number of the flight, time of arrival and the destination in Berlin. By doing this, the client will not be caused any inconvenience on arriving at the airport (or to their accommodation) and the driver can prepare his itinerary in advance to correctly carry out the client's transfer as well as the previous and next ones during his working shift.
To complete a booking online, a deposit by credit card has to be paid in advance. Once this payment is completed, the customer will get a confirmation message. No supplement payment is needed if the flight is delayed because the driver will monitor it.
The only thing every client is asked to do before boarding, is to get in touch with the driver to communicate him eventual problems with his journey. By doing this, he will facilitate the driver in their work and ensure himself a perfect taxi service.