The Customer can cancel His/her Booking at any time before the Pickup or arrival time by accessing the following link: https://www.taxileader.net/customer/log?lang=ens
If a cancellation request is received by Us more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled Pickup time, the Customer can proceed with cancellation.
Please note that credit/debit card processing fees charged by the payment methods are non-refundable when the Customer cancels His/Her reservation. In this case, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of the amount paid, which will be held by Us. The rest 75% is refunded to the Customer..
No refund will be issued if:
- The cancellation request is received by Us within less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled Pickup time, it is considered as a last minute and non-refundable cancellation;
- Incorrect Pickup location, Transfer details (such as number of Passengers or appropriate vehicle category for the number of Passengers and luggage), Transfer arrangements details, or contact details provided by the Customer; The Customer and/or the Passengers failed to be (No-Show) at the Pickup location at the Pickup Time;
- The Customer did not notify the cancellation of the booked service;
- The Customer did not notify of any last minute changes (please note: all changes must be accepted by the Transport Service Provider);
- The Customer requested unreasonable amendments to the Pickup time or the Transfer;
- The Customer’s phone was switched off at the Pickup time, and it was not possible to carry out the service;
- The Customer did not call the Driver at the Pickup time, and it was not possible to carry out the service;
- The Customer did not answer the Driver's calls at the Pickup time, and it was not possible to carry out the service.
- In the event of a flight cancellation, the Customer notified the driver of the service less than 3 hours in advance of the scheduled pick-up time. Those who notify the driver with the necessary advance notice will be entitled to a refund of 75%.